Home Page HEALTH With Employee Status

If you are an employee, it is your responsibility to take the first steps towards social security.


This applies to holders of the following visa/residence permit :

  • PT, “Passeport Talent” (Talent Passport)
  • With an ICT mention, “Intra Corporate Transfer”


In this case, you should contact the Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie (CPAM) of Paris.

For any other visa/residence permit, you must contact your local CPAM.


For more information on your local CPAM (only in French) :


For information in English, call 3646 !